͸Ժ

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Son Heung-min reveals he was racially abused in Germany  (อ่าน 69 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ thee

• กระทู้: 11
  • การ์ม่า: +0/-0
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Son Heung-min reveals he was racially abused in Germany
« เมื่อ: 06 2022-07-06 2022 12:%i:1657084176 »

ufabet new today Son Heung-min opened up about the racism he received in Germany and spoke of the 'revenge' he received at the 2018 World Cup. He left his home country to move to Europe in 2008 in Join the Hamburg Academy of Youth in an international exchange program. But he was impressed by the German club that signed him. He spent four years in Hamburg before switching to Bayer. The 29-year-old revealed the racism he faced while trading in the Bundesliga. He said: "I moved to Germany when when I was young and went through a lot of difficult and unimaginable times.” I faced a lot of racism. And while going through such a difficult time I have a lot of thoughts in my head that someday I should get my revenge.” Son was able to 'revenge' after South Korea's famous victory over Germany at the 2018 World Cup, scoring in the 2-0 victory over Germany, Son added. that "But seeing the Germans cry I can take revenge by doing what I like.” Two years at Leverkusen. Before Tottenham summoned him for a fee of £22 million in 2015, the world-class striker also had to face off. Racism in England, scored 24 goals in all competitions. you follow at guccibet website.

tag : ufabet
credit : sportbible